Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc.   Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Rebirth:
Will be the Rebirth Job/state removed?

Skills:
I have my gunslinger and i used desperado, it has delay on it. My question, what are the skills/job that arent fixed yet so i wont make them as of now.

Stock market:
Sooner if we'll have 100 players, definitely we'll have players who uses bot. Will the admin put an anti-bot system? One way to at least lessen the "want for botting". Lets put EDP on the stock market<==go mall. Regarding the stock market, I find it very CONVENIENT. Good arrangement of the stock market. But make it warpable. hehe.

Thank You and more power to the EnvyRo Admin and players,
-Matt
Back to top Go down
adiksayo001

adiksayo001

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc.   Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:14 pm

hmmm.. what do you mean by EDP on the stock market.. want EDP to be included in the mall?? but they already did.. you can see the recipes on the alchemist npc.. and just create them. >_<
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc.   Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 pm

omg that i missed out!
Back to top Go down
Devs
Forum Adminstrator

PostSubject: 10/22/2009   Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 pm

hmm
Back to top Go down
http://envy-ro.net
X

X

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc.   Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:31 pm

hahaha nice
Back to top Go down
Devs
Forum Adminstrator

PostSubject: 10/23/2009   Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc. EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:41 pm

closed topic!
Back to top Go down
http://envy-ro.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc.   Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Rebirth,skills,stock market/anti-bot etc.
Page 1 of 1